ERAS Application: What to do When Program has Integrated AND Plastics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

schmitta1573

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a question about the ERAS application. Four programs have both integrated and plastics when you go through the application. In other words, you can apply to either. They are: MCOW, Brown, Mount Sinai, and Virginia Commonwealth. My inclination is just to apply to the integrated one and ignore the plastics application link, but I don't want to miss something or make a mistake. Has anyone experience this or know what to do.

Thanks,

Tom

Members don't see this ad.

Not sure what you mean. Do they have an Integrated and Independent link?

Yes, there is one titled "plastic surgery-integrated" and a link titled "plastic surgery" in the ERAS application for those programs. It looks like someone just closed the "plastic surgery" link for Brown and Virginia Commonwealth, so those must have been mistakes.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm just going to apply to both and let them cancel it if they are a mistake.

Just to check... with these couple of both integrated and "plastics" programs there are 59 applications this year?

I'm just going to apply to both and let them cancel it if they are a mistake.

Just to check... with these couple of both integrated and "plastics" programs there are 59 applications this year?

I have 57 programs and 59 with the repeats, so yes that's what it looks like to me. But hopefully they will get it straightened out by the application deadline with the other two. They took care of Brown and Virginia Commonwealth pretty quick and I don't want to give away extra money for nothing.

Are the Program Code numbers the same or different? I would check with the program coordinator and ask which one to use. It's probably a mistaken double-entry.