EM-3, Time to Apply?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MS05'

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello critical care people.

i've done some baseline talking with faculty (who in all honesty, when it comes to cc don't know a whole lot about the process) about when/where etc to start applying....have checked the acep/emra websites however came across this "applications for fellowship in the american college of critical care medicine (ACCM) are due March 15, 2007" on the sccm website.

Is the "summer 2008 start date" application process over?

Members don't see this ad.

hello critical care people.

i've done some baseline talking with faculty (who in all honesty, when it comes to cc don't know a whole lot about the process) about when/where etc to start applying....have checked the acep/emra websites however came across this "applications for fellowship in the american college of critical care medicine (ACCM) are due March 15, 2007" on the sccm website.

Is the "summer 2008 start date" application process over?

My recommendation is to go to the ACEP website, check out the places you would be interested in, personally call them and ask them yourself. These spots are of course outside the match, but some positions are limited.

http://www.acep.org/webportal/membercenter/sections/ccmed/prog/default.htm

Good luck,
KG

hey kg,

thanks for the info...