Duquesne Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Haha don't be so hard on yourself man! I'm sure you'll be surprised by most of your classmates since almost everyone in my class still finds time to party. You'll get away with playing some music anywhere you end up living. ER is VERY low key but the walls are thick. Thats a good thing because its easier to study when you dont have neighbors that blast rock music at 3AM.

Yeah, I'm sure a lot of people party and stuff, but coming into a Catholic private university, I'm not sure how people would respond to my personality and habits. So I want to show how well I can do in school and how serious I am about pharmacy over whatever other characteristics I have.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Washington Plaza is probably the closest apartments to campus. They are really nice but they arn't cheap! You can check those out. My friend lived there and I know they are nice inside.

I signed a lease for an apartment in shadyside, it's a really nice location but not walking distance to duquesne. I'll probably drive or take the bus, it'll take me about 10 mins to get do duquesne from there. I would strongly suggest staying away from the hill district. Oakland is not bad, there's lots of students there so that might be good. There's one apartment that my future roommate and I looked at but didn't take, it's 2bdr 2bath it's on the 1st floor of a house. It's pretty nice, but it's in Highland Park, which is a little further (like 15-20mins). If you're interested, message me.