Duke vs Dartmouth vs UC Riverside vs Jeff

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nalsjewels

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Go to Duke. Your cons for Duke are not that serious. If Duke accepted you, they did so knowing you'd be able to succeed there.

Reactions: 1 user
Duke is an awesome school but I know someone who went to Duke and did an MD/MPH in 4 years, they did feel a lil burnt out. Durham can be boring for 8 years too .

Dartmouth seems like a great option for you , an ivy experience in an all new place and seems like a great fit for your interests. I would go with Dartmouth as I feel like one should experience new places and lifestyles when they are young . I would also want to see a change in school flavor, but that's me.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks guys, anyone else have thoughts?

And would one school offer a better advantage of matching back to California? California is home and I am planning on returning there after Med school.

I think Dartmouth, Duke, and UCR would all provide a solid opportunity to match back to CA. I turned down Jeff for 2 major reasons: few California matches and a student body I did not connect to.

Congratulations!