Dr. Romano's in person DAT Summer Camp 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
🌞 Get ready for an unforgettable summer of learning and growth! 🎓 #DrRomanosSummerCamp is back for 2024 in Staten Island, NY. Whether you're a pre-dental or OAT student, we've got you covered!

The summer sun brings new opportunities to shine! 🌟 Join us from May 28th - August 20th for a dynamic educational experience designed to set you up for success. With classes every Tuesday and Thursday from 10am to 2pm, you'll have twice the chance each week to learn from the best.

Ready to take the plunge? 📚💡 Register now for either online or in-person classes and gear up for an enriching summer that's both fun and academically rewarding.

Don't miss out on a summer that could shape your future. The total cost of the camp is an investment in your academic path to excellence.

Check out our class schedule and lock in your spot! ⏳
theresa_small.jpg

• Bio 21, Gen Chem - 29, Organic - 29
  • — Theresa
Before getting the DAT Destroyer, I took another diagnostic test and found out that I was not doing so well on the Gen Chem and Orgo sections. I then bought the DAT Destroyer. The explanations were simple and straight to the point. There were questions that I couldn't find anywhere else. The DAT Destroyer gave me more confidence in the Gen Chem and Organic!
dean_small.jpg

• Bio 22, Gen Chem - 29, Organic - 22
  • — Dean
Gen Chem and OChem were my weak areas...DAT Destroyer was invaluable for these sections and I would recommend it to anyone who feels insecure in those areas. Dr. Romano and Nancy Steen were also wonderful - it was great having their help and support.

When I started studying for the DAT, I would have considered myself lucky to break 20 on Gen Chem. I ended up with a 23 on the real thing - my lowest in the sciences...suffice to say i was ecstatic! The DAT Destroyer is essential. The explanations are great and covers what you will need to know. It's tough, but master it and the real thing will be a breeze!
joyce_small.jpg

• Bio 26, Gen Chem - 23, Organic - 28
  • — Joyce

✅ REGISTER NOW and make this summer count! Click the link to secure your place at Dr. Romano's Summer Camp 2024. #DrRomanosSummerCamp #FutureDentists #PreDentalSuccess #OATPrep

---

Remember, spaces are limited—join today and turn this summer into a milestone on your educational journey!

Members don't see this ad.