DPT/MAT Shenandoah University Dual Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Athletizz

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So i'm currently a junior in college in the process of obtaining my bachelors in Biology. The program that I'm in is a PT-track program in which i will be applying to. With that said, i'm also very interested in Athletic Training--I noticed this practically my sophomore year of college. Transferring to an AT school would've been a pain and at that time it wouldn't have worked out for me. Therefore, i stuck with my Bio track. AT is def something i want to do because just dealing with the athletes and being on the sidelines for any first care response just simply excites me and i can actually see myself doing that.

With that little background info, it was about a couple months that i decided that i also want to obtain a degree in AT, however, that will require a lot of time and most importantly, a lot of money. Recently, i discovered Shenandoah's dual degree program that offers both DPT/MAT (a 4 year program). Of course, the workload will be intense and it's a competitive program but I'm wondering if anyone, on this forum, has participated in the program or has anyone had a friend thats been in it?
This is something I'm really looking into but i want to learn more about it.. Hopefully from someone that's been in it.

Anyway, if you got to this point in reading all of that, thank you!

Members don't see this ad.