does walgreens rehire you after they terminate you?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bigpilllilpill

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
has anyone been terminated from walgreens and rehired after?

Members don't see this ad.

I believe as long as it's not related to employee theft, you're still eligible to for hire.

Members don't see this ad :)
Fired from CVS and final warning at Walgreens? What keeps happening?

Reactions: 1 user
Also I just noticed you created like six separate threads. Probably would have been best to just create one.

Also, looking at your post history I’m guessing the hospital position didn’t work out?

Maurice from comedy rx was fired by walgreens and just got a letter saying he would be a good fit for them

Reactions: 3 users
i was fired from CVS with no chance of rehire and I did not steal or do anything of that sort
between this and final warning from wags - my god they let anyone into pharmacy school now days

Reactions: 4 users
between this and final warning from wags - my god they let anyone into pharmacy school now days
thats an abusive comment and dont appreciate it. dont talk to me like that. go find someone else to abuse

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
thats an abusive comment and dont appreciate it. dont talk to me like that. go find someone else to abuse
Lol. Just pointing out the obvious. You need to grow a thicker skin if you ever want to survive in the retail pharmacy world

Reactions: 2 users
Lol. Just pointing out the obvious. You need to grow a thicker skin if you ever want to survive in the retail pharmacy world
I’m honestly wondering how OP survived Walgreens if a comment as innocuous as yours got under their skin. Good lord…

It sorta sounds like he didn’t survive the place

Reactions: 1 users