Do you guys get a congratulation call from your PD?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

seasurfer

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't got a call from them......is it a sign that the program don't care?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't got a call from them......is it a sign that the program don't care?

You need to relax, you are freaking out way too much. You still got a high rank match on your list and dont sweat it if the PD doesnt call you, its really just a formality.

Go out and celebrate with your friends, you worked hard to get to where you are and enjoy the rest of 4th year before becoming the hospital's newly appointed secretary-social worker in a few months.

What Undecided said....who the f*ck cares if you get a call from the PD, you're in!!! Congratulations!

still no call from pd, if i don't hear by monday, will call him myself.

I got a call from the PD, which was nice, but I do think it is more of a formality.

My PD called during the Match Day ceremony, around 1:30. I hadn't been called on stage yet, so I didn't know where I had matched (I don't have a smartphone with email). Luckily I missed the call, because the area code would have spoiled it. It was cool to find out by opening the envelope together with my fiancee, and with my favorite song playing and friends and family watching.

I got a call from the PD in the early afternoon congratulating me and asking if it was okay to share my contact info with the other matchees.

I got a call yesterday about 2 hours after you could check online at NRMP from my PD. :thumbup:

I wouldn't call PD to say: "hey, I'm matched at your program."
They are already too busy. I would leave them alone.
Enjoy the fun at most befor July 1st.