Disqualified Casper?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wabisabidos

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone or anyone they know has had their score disqualified due to problems with camera/mic during test? I allowed access to my cam and mic but realized that the mic setting on the headphones I was using was off?? So that means the mic was off I believe. I didn't get a notification about my mic during the test though. I am worried since we can only take it once a cycle

Members don't see this ad.

Lol that just happened to me; i only noticed the mic was asking for permission after the second scenario but so far i havent heard anything from them yet;

I took CASPer a month ago and I also did not realize my mic was asking for permission until after I had already completed an entire scenario. My scores were transmitted with no problem!

I took CASPer a month ago and I also did not realize my mic was asking for permission until after I had already completed an entire scenario. My scores were transmitted with no problem!
I am just concerned because for me the mic was technically off during the entire test. I didn't talk during the test

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol that just happened to me; i only noticed the mic was asking for permission after the second scenario but so far i havent heard anything from them yet;
When did you take yours? If this is an issue I hope they email me soon.. I just want to know if I need to adjust my school list lol

When did you take yours? If this is an issue I hope they email me soon.. I just want to know if I need to adjust my school list lol
I took it in the past week. I figure I'll add the secondaries of the schools once I get confirmation that the casper was sent

I dont think my mic was even turned on, but my video camera was on 100%...should I be worried? Should I do something?