Difference between Premedical and Postbaccalaureate Programs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kookie

MoM_2_MeD
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, everyone! What is the difference between Pre-medical programs and Postbaccalaureate programs? What should a person go for when they graduate with a bachelors degree in science? My friend will be graduating next year and need some info on this, he's going for a career in plastic surgery, also I'm still a science major but am also curious.

P.S What California Universities are the best to attend for any of these programs?

Thank u.:)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, everyone! What is the difference between Pre-medical programs and Postbaccalaureate programs? What should a person go for when they graduate with a bachelors degree in science? My friend will be graduating next year and need some info on this, he's going for a career in plastic surgery, also I'm still a science major but am also curious.

P.S What California Universities are the best to attend for any of these programs?

Thank u.:)

Why is this in the plastics forum? Just because he wants to go into plastics doesn't mean that you can't visit other forums.

Pre-allo would be much more useful.