Dentistry Externships?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

camp0588

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am interested in doing an externship at a facility that has a reputable dentistry department, and also has the potential for a 1 year rotating internship. Im willing to travel just about anywhere, so location is not a problem. Anyone have any suggestions on clinics or any other advice about how to best set myself up for a dentistry residency? Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I am interested in doing an externship at a facility that has a reputable dentistry department, and also has the potential for a 1 year rotating internship. Im willing to travel just about anywhere, so location is not a problem. Anyone have any suggestions on clinics or any other advice about how to best set myself up for a dentistry residency? Thanks in advance!
Illinois has a well known dentistry service. Rotating interns don't really spend time with dentistry afaik though.

any veterinary dentists out there that are willing to let me ask them a few questions?

any veterinary dentists out there that are willing to let me ask them a few questions?
Not aware of any vet dentists or residents that hang out on these boards.

Reactions: 1 user