Deleted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dancetiger

Reaction score
Deleted

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello,
I am a TMDSAS applicant looking to submit my primary on 5/15, and secondaries as soon as possible. I will prewrite them. Should I take CASPER on 5/4, or can I take it on 5/23 and still be complete the first day possible?
MODS: can you move this to the Casper/SJT forum?

Looking at Deadlines & Important Dates : @wysdoc, on the timeline when are TMDSAS applications transmitted to schools? I presume it happens by the end of May or start of June, similar to AMCAS?

Hello,
I am a TMDSAS applicant looking to submit my primary on 5/15, and secondaries as soon as possible. I will prewrite them. Should I take CASPER on 5/4, or can I take it on 5/23 and still be complete the first day possible?
@dancetiger, you can do your CASPer test on 5/23 and it will be available to your TMDSAS schools early enough.

8 of the TMDSAS MD schools want this test.
This year Texas Tech El Paso, UTMB, and UTSW said they want to look at the CASPer before deciding on interview invitations.
Baylor, McGovern, Texas A&M, and Texas Tech Lubbock will look at it later in their app evaluation.
UT Tyler wants CASPer + Duet.

You can look at the TMDSAS secondary prompts from last year on the individual school threads on SDN, but be aware that the prompts may change this cycle so don't be upset if they do. You can at least be thinking of how you will answer the common questions you see from last year.

TMDSAS staff needs 2 to 4 weeks to verify your application. They will message you in the TMDSAS portal when it's ready, and notify you when they transmit it to the schools.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user