Degree display

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I've got my undergrad (small school very few people have heard of) propped up against the wall in a nicely visible place because my parents had it framed so nicely with a couple of other mementos at my graduation, then recently dropped it off to me when they moved house. Pretty sure my other post-undergrad diplomas are in a file folder somewhere but not positive. I have my license/certifications up with scotch tape in a non-visible area just for referencing the numbers / expiration dates. I prefer to hang up my favorite funny animal pics that my favorite client periodically shares in group :)

Members don't see this ad.

My parents and I have more than 30 diplomas and certificates. I was thinking of hanging them at home in a hallway that has some traffic but not that much. I don't want to hang them in the office other than maybe the board certification certificate and MD degree. What do people think of hanging so many at home?

My parents and I have more than 30 diplomas and certificates. I was thinking of hanging them at home in a hallway that has some traffic but not that much. I don't want to hang them in the office other than maybe the board certification certificate and MD degree. What do people think of hanging so many at home?

I would only have them in an office. Just seems super tacky to have them displayed elsewhere in the home.

Members don't see this ad :)
I plan to eventually put them up in home office but I think it can be tastefully done in a hallway or living room, maybe with old photos etc

I'm proud of my and my husband's educational accomplishments (and we met in grad school)! I don't see why I wouldn't want to hang them besides the inertia/laziness that keeps them in the box now