This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CO2023

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I have applied to five pharmacy schools in the area for Fall 2019 matriculation and I am interested to see how people are doing with interviews and acceptances. Is anyone on this forum in the same boat as me? Also, how often do you think someone is invited for an interview but not accepted to the school?

For reference, I applied to the following:
Shenandoah University (Fairfax campus) - Interviewed 10/26, accepted 11/01
Notre Dame of Maryland University - Interview 11/09
University of Maryland - Interview 11/12
Howard University - 11/17
University of Maryland Eastern Shore - No response as of today

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, everyone! I have applied to five pharmacy schools in the area for Fall 2019 matriculation and I am interested to see how people are doing with interviews and acceptances. Is anyone on this forum in the same boat as me? Also, how often do you think someone is invited for an interview but not accepted to the school?

Can you share your experience with Shenandoah interview (Fairfax)? How was it? I also apply there too

Thanks for creating this forum!! I have also been invited for an interview with Howard in early Jan 2019. Best of luck to you. I have chosen 4 schools to apply to. This is my first experience with Pharmacy school application process so I am unaware of the likelihood of not receiving admittance given you have been invited for an interview. Although most schools run on rolling admissions, it’s nice to note that you have been offered interviews well before program deadlines have been reached. I suspect that with a stellar interview, you will have multiple acceptance offers! Keep us updated on your progress!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for creating this forum!! I have also been invited for an interview with Howard in early Jan 2019. Best of luck to you. I have chosen 4 schools to apply to. This is my first experience with Pharmacy school application process so I am unaware of the likelihood of not receiving admittance given you have been invited for an interview. Although most schools run on rolling admissions, it’s nice to note that you have been offered interviews well before program deadlines have been reached. I suspect that with a stellar interview, you will have multiple acceptance offers! Keep us updated on your progress!
I also have interview at Howard in early Jan. When is your interview?

Hello. Congratulations for all the interviews invites. How was your interview with Notre Dame? What did they ask you?

That's awesome! Mine is Jan 19th, just 3 days after my birthday, hoping that means something good! What about you?
Same. Do you have any ideas what to expect on interview?

Same. Do you have any ideas what to expect on interview?

Outside of the math test that's promised not much, I would assume it will be panel-style with ethical and situational questions posed during the interview.