DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kevin

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been out of school for several years and I am considering going back to school for dentistry. I have been doing some shadowing and have visited a couple dental schools as well. I have been looking for some good study materials to prepare for the DAT and have been somewhat dissapointed in what is out there. When I was in college I took a Kaplan course for the MCAT but really only used the books and studied on my own. This proved to work well for me and I did very well on the test. When I called Kaplan to ask if they just sold the books they said no and that I would have to sign up for the course to get them. Kaplan does produce a nice study guide for the MCAT that you can purchase seprately from the course. My concern is that it is to indepth and that I would be spending to much time studying material that would not be covered on the DAT. If anyone has taken or is planing on taking the DAT and has found a good resource or study guide I would be very appreciative if would let me know. Thanks in advance for the help, Kevin

Members don't see this ad.