CSULB or CSUN???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoner

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I have been reading this forum thoroughly and have a huge dilemma. I am deciding between CSULB or CSUN for 2nd bach. pre med.

little about me...

I am 33 years old. I have been brushing up on my math and science at a local community college. I graduated from Wesleyan University, CT in 99 majored in humanities.

UC is out of the picture for finance reason and a lot of them don't take 2nd bachs.

From what I can tell, it seems that CSUN is more established with pre health profession adviser that has been doing it for a long time and has research opportunity as well as local volunteer experiences. Just not sure what CSULB has to offer.

Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone

I have been reading this forum thoroughly and have a huge dilemma. I am deciding between CSULB or CSUN for 2nd bach. pre med.

little about me...

I am 33 years old. I have been brushing up on my math and science at a local community college. I graduated from Wesleyan University, CT in 99 majored in humanities.

UC is out of the picture for finance reason and a lot of them don't take 2nd bachs.

From what I can tell, it seems that CSUN is more established with pre health profession adviser that has been doing it for a long time and has research opportunity as well as local volunteer experiences. Just not sure what CSULB has to offer.

Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Maybe ask it on the main pre-allo board since this isn't really a med school specific question but an undergrad type question.

Status
Not open for further replies.