Creighton Pharmacy Class of 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Mine says NETID as well...I looked up my name and it was there!!! So I'm thinking we're in!!!

Where did you find your name? I have a NETID with an @ symbol in front of it, and I can't find myself. Did you get an email? I'm worried now!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Just curious, were you the lady from Kansas City? I think I sat next to you at one point, I have glasses and short blonde hair! :) I mentioned I had family living in Olathe.
Yeah! That was me! I remember talking with you! How exciting! I'm going to start checking my mail every day and I'll post as soon as I get the letter! I really hope the NETID means acceptance and not wait list or anything....I'm so worried it means wait listed

Reactions: 3 users
Yeah! That was me! I remember talking with you! How exciting! I'm going to start checking my mail every day and I'll post as soon as I get the letter! I really hope the NETID means acceptance and not wait list or anything....I'm so worried it means wait listed

Oh my gosh, I texted my mom this morning and said the exact same thing--I told her not to tell anyone in case i was waitlisted

Members don't see this ad :)
Where did you find your name? I have a NETID with an @ symbol in front of it, and I can't find myself. Did you get an email? I'm worried now!

Google: creighton student look up

NET ID is given to any member of the Creighton community (students, teacher, faculty) - I don’t think they would create a NET ID for you if you’re still waitlisted. Jus what I thought

Google: creighton student look up

NET ID is given to any member of the Creighton community (students, teacher, faculty) - I don’t think they would create a NET ID for you if you’re still waitlisted. Jus what I thought

I can't find my name. Did you get an email right away with the one-time password? Going back into minor panic mode...

Reactions: 1 users
Don't want to make the panic worse, but.... and don't judge me, but I plugged in all the distance applicants names from the interview schedule to see if any popped up. There were 20 total distance (I am a distance applicant as well), out of the 20 only 12 names showed up, with 8 people not showing up at all.

I also have a NET ID, but mine is just a series of numbers with an @ symbol. My name did not pop up either :( Not sure what that means.

I know there was one person on here who was campus. I just did the same thing for the campus applicants. There were 13/30 names that showed up.

This sucks. Maybe they just forgot a few distance people or didn't complete it yet especially considering there were NET ID's given. Was everyone's NET ID just a series of numbers or did you guys have letters too?

I wouldn't worry about names not showing up yet it's only been a week and who knows it might take awhile for everything to load. I will say mine does have letters then numbers (first letter of first ,middle and last name). Kind of like mommylane I don't think they would have updated your page for waitlist...

I know there was one person on here who was campus. I just did the same thing for the campus applicants. There were 13/30 names that showed up.

This sucks. Maybe they just forgot a few distance people or didn't complete it yet especially considering there were NET ID's given. Was everyone's NET ID just a series of numbers or did you guys have letters too?

I'm one of the ones who has @ and numbers only, and my name doesn't show up. Not feeling so good about this now, especially since a post from a couple months ago indicated only half the distance applicants for that interview date were accepted. My heart is sinking...

My last name starts with "R"... Did the people you looked up have last names that started with letters at the beginning of the alphabet? And maybe they didn't get to everyone on Friday? I'm trying to keep my hopes up.

My last name starts with "R"... Did the people you looked up have last names that started with letters at the beginning of the alphabet? And maybe they didn't get to everyone on Friday? I'm trying to keep my hopes up.

Yeah I looked up all names; my last name starts with "R" too :( My hopes are quickly fading, I'm hoping that it's just still early and they haven't decided yet for everyone. Like others were saying, why the NET ID if it's a waitlist? IDK this stinks ;(

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I looked up all names; my last name starts with "R" too :( My hopes are quickly fading, I'm hoping that it's just still early and they haven't decided yet for everyone. Like others were saying, why the NET ID if it's a waitlist? IDK this stinks ;(

My last name is an "S".... My hopes are quickly fading

My NET ID and one-time password were in my portal today, completely different than the one with the @ symbol yesterday.... yay!

My NET ID and one-time password were in my portal today, completely different than the one with the @ symbol yesterday.... yay!
Me too!! and I found my name did you?

Yeah! That's awesome! I think they just took awhile to load everything

Has anyone from the 1/26 interview received their letter yet? I'm glad I was able to find myself in the directory but I'm anxious to get the ball rolling!

So I live 3 hours from Creighton and still haven't gotten anything :( hopefully something will come tomorrow...

So, I checked my portal today and i have a NETID and a temporary password. I also found myself in the directory.... I'M IN

So, I checked my portal today and i have a NETID and a temporary password. I also found myself in the directory.... I'M IN

Yay! Congrats!! I can't wait to meet everyone at Welcome Week!! I still haven't received my letter, I'm still crossing my fingers and praying for a scholarship. I might tackle the mailman tomorrow cause I'm so antsy

Yay! Congrats!! I can't wait to meet everyone at Welcome Week!! I still haven't received my letter, I'm still crossing my fingers and praying for a scholarship. I might tackle the mailman tomorrow cause I'm so antsy

I'm definitely going to tackle the mailman here soon! LOL I've been setting up my account (adding emergency contacts, logging into myCreighton, etc) just to make sure it's real! I have been so tempted to call the school to see if it was true but I didn't. I CANNOT WAIT :)

I'm definitely going to tackle the mailman here soon! LOL I've been setting up my account (adding emergency contacts, logging into myCreighton, etc) just to make sure it's real! I have been so tempted to call the school to see if it was true but I didn't. I CANNOT WAIT :)

Well, not even 10 minutes after my last post, I got a call from Brittany at the admissions office letting me know I've been admitted! She said letters are going out today! Yay!!!!

Well, not even 10 minutes after my last post, I got a call from Brittany at the admissions office letting me know I've been admitted! She said letters are going out today! Yay!!!!

Oh, she also said we should be able to see additional information about the deposit, etc. in the online portal by Monday, in case anyone is wondering!

I got a call yesterday too! I'm so glad it's actually official! I'm so excited to be going to Creighton!

I got a call yesterday too! I'm so glad it's actually official! I'm so excited to be going to Creighton!

Okay I should expect a call one day soon... But if I see my name and NET ID, I am definitely getting a call, right? (Please say yes)

Okay I should expect a call one day soon... But if I see my name and NET ID, I am definitely getting a call, right? (Please say yes)

I don't know if they call everyone, I was totally taken by surprise... but if you got a NET ID and you can look yourself up in the directory, you're in! She said letters were mailed out yesterday, I'd imagine if you don't get a call you'll get your letter by the middle of next week.

I don't know if they call everyone, I was totally taken by surprise... but if you got a NET ID and you can look yourself up in the directory, you're in! She said letters were mailed out yesterday, I'd imagine if you don't get a call you'll get your letter by the middle of next week.
Yesss!!!!!!!!! (Doing my happy dance!!!!!!) Thank you so much!

Congrats on everyone getting a call!! I got a call too on Friday and I swear that was one of the best moments ever!! I'm so excited to start!! I'm a little nervous though because I found out the same day I may be moving to Korea with my husband, we shall see how that goes. I'm so thankful for Creighton even more now with such a big move. Can't wait to get the ball rolling and get to welcome week!!

Reactions: 2 users
Portal was updated today for anyone who was waiting! Not sure if financial aid changes have happened for anyone else but mine is the same :( (aka zero)

Portal was updated today for anyone who was waiting! Not sure if financial aid changes have happened for anyone else but mine is the same :( (aka zero)

Thank you so much! I just saw the official letter !!!!! I am super excited!!!! I couldn't pay my money fast enough lol. Has anyone started an official Creighton School of Pharmacy Class of 2022 yet?!

Thank you so much! I just saw the official letter !!!!! I am super excited!!!! I couldn't pay my money fast enough lol. Has anyone started an official Creighton School of Pharmacy Class of 2022 yet?!

We should definitely start a Facebook group for the distance students, we can use it to keep in touch! I'm willing to start one, if you guys want to pm me your names!

We should definitely start a Facebook group for the distance students, we can use it to keep in touch! I'm willing to start one, if you guys want to pm me your names!
I'm campus. Do uou think they should be separate or no?

I don't have a Facebook, what other ways do the other distance students use to keep in touch I wonder? I've used the GroupMe app in the past to keep in contact with other classmates. Worst-case I'll be the only one that nobody knows haha :laugh:

I'll start a Facebook group and a Group Me for campus students if you want! :) Everyone send me a private message with your names/emails! :)

Hi everyone! Congrats on the acceptance! I wanted to know if anyone has any advice for me. I am interviewing for the Distance Pathway this Friday.

Hi everyone! Congrats on the acceptance! I wanted to know if anyone has any advice for me. I am interviewing for the Distance Pathway this Friday.
Wear comfortable shoes (aka not heels)! The interview was super easy and everyone is so nice. There is a little walking, nothing terrible but you don't want to be thinking about how uncomfortable you're feet are during the process

Last edited:
F

Wear comfortable shoes (aka not heels)! The interview was super easy and everyone is so nice. There is a little walking, nothing terrible but you don't want to be thinking about how uncomfortable you're feet are during the process

I second that! I wore heels, because I found some navy blue ones that matched my suit so perfectly! But the small amount of walking made me regret it. Definitely wear a suit or you'll stand out (and not in a good way).

The day is made up of presentations, a small writing sample, lunch, a tour, the interview (approx. 20-30 mins), photos (so bring a small comb, lint roller, etc), and the white coat fitting. It's a long day, but try not to stress so much; I definitely look back and see I was stressing myself out far more than is necessary. Hopefully you'll have gorgeous weather like we had on the 26th!

Everyone at the school was super friendly. The interviewers know it's normal for you to be anxious, so they try to make you feel comfortable. Just be yourself, be honest about your reasons for wanting to join the pharmacy profession, and make sure you do your research about the school and the Ignatian values. Be prepared to ask them questions, too.

All in all, just be calm, have fun, and good luck!

F

And for the shoes ,I personally wore flats the entire day and slipped on my heels before it was time to interview so thay could definitely be an option for you to consider. The skills lab isn't close to the student center annnd you take the stairs EVERYWHERE.

I second that! I wore heels, because I found some navy blue ones that matched my suit so perfectly! But the small amount of walking made me regret it. Definitely wear a suit or you'll stand out (and not in a good way).

The day is made up of presentations, a small writing sample, lunch, a tour, the interview (approx. 20-30 mins), photos (so bring a small comb, lint roller, etc), and the white coat fitting. It's a long day, but try not to stress so much; I definitely look back and see I was stressing myself out far more than is necessary. Hopefully you'll have gorgeous weather like we had on the 26th!

Everyone at the school was super friendly. The interviewers know it's normal for you to be anxious, so they try to make you feel comfortable. Just be yourself, be honest about your reasons for wanting to join the pharmacy profession, and make sure you do your research about the school and the Ignatian values. Be prepared to ask them questions, too.

All in all, just be calm, have fun, and good luck!
Thank you so much!

And for the shoes ,I personally wore flats the entire day and slipped on my heels before it was time to interview so thay could definitely be an option for you to consider. The skills lab isn't close to the student center annnd you take the stairs EVERYWHERE.
This is really a good idea --- I thought of this during the interview day. Despite the advice to wear a comfy shoes, I still wore some heels that day (lol) --- so I ended up walking barefooted in the campus and just wore my heels back during the interview (",)

I had to settle for the April 6th interview date unfortunately due to scheduling conflicts. I'm interviewing for distance, I've been seeing everyone that has gotten accepted and it's making me nervous. I don't believe they would allow me to travel knowing that there wouldn't be a spot open for me to interview for.

How long from the interview did you all find out whether or not you were accepted? I'm super excited I was invited as I honestly do not think, due to personal situations (both my parents have passed and I'm helping take care of my grandparents and that kinda thing), that I can do an in-seat pharmacy program.

I had to settle for the April 6th interview date unfortunately due to scheduling conflicts. I'm interviewing for distance, I've been seeing everyone that has gotten accepted and it's making me nervous. I don't believe they would allow me to travel knowing that there wouldn't be a spot open for me to interview for.

How long from the interview did you all find out whether or not you were accepted? I'm super excited I was invited as I honestly do not think, due to personal situations (both my parents have passed and I'm helping take care of my grandparents and that kinda thing), that I can do an in-seat pharmacy program.

If I remember correctly, they stop doing interviews when spots are full. I think I read on a different thread that acceptances still go out well into the summer, as people decline acceptances and others are taken off the wait list.

It looks like most of us from the Jan. 26th interview were able to see an ID# in our portals a week later; the portal then changed last week to say "Congratulations", and I just got my letter on Friday, which was exactly 2 weeks after the interview.

An interview invite means your chances are great. Invest in a good suit, do your research on the program, and don't sweat it. Keep us updated, and good luck!

Hi, everyone.
I'm Jafar,

I have an interview coming on March 13th. For all those who got an interview, I would like you to give me any helpful tips for the interview process.

I also interviewed on Jan 26th, and received an offer of admission :)

Looking forward to seeing everyone at orientation!

Reactions: 2 users
If I remember correctly, they stop doing interviews when spots are full. I think I read on a different thread that acceptances still go out well into the summer, as people decline acceptances and others are taken off the wait list.

It looks like most of us from the Jan. 26th interview were able to see an ID# in our portals a week later; the portal then changed last week to say "Congratulations", and I just got my letter on Friday, which was exactly 2 weeks after the interview.

An interview invite means your chances are great. Invest in a good suit, do your research on the program, and don't sweat it. Keep us updated, and good luck!

Thank you so much for this information! I'm hoping things go well and I am able to obtain a spot in the class. I do have several suits so I'm bringing up a couple just in case something goes wrong with one of them. I live in Western NC so I'll be flying into Kansas City and driving up, it's quite a bit more affordable than coming into Omaha, I considered driving up that's a heck of a drive. I wish I could have gotten things squared away for the March interview. Any suggestions about the interview, travel, etc would be extremely helpful. Thank you!