Other COVID-19 - Resident forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sea777

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Amidst the COVID-19 stress there is also the fear of speaking up as we residents across the country deal with positive and suspected cases each day. To add to the stress is daily temperature checks, PPE shortage, hospital policies that are changing minute by minute. I decided to make this anonymous thread for us residents to vent out some of the stress that is just getting worse everyday.

Members don't see this ad.

Amidst the COVID-19 stress there is also the fear of speaking up as we residents across the country deal with positive and suspected cases each day. To add to the stress is daily temperature checks, PPE shortage, hospital policies that are changing minute by minute. I decided to make this anonymous thread for us residents to vent out some of the stress that is just getting worse everyday.
I feel for you. Residents have to directly be in contact with the cases. How is the PPE situation at your place? It is scary.