Contact from program after match?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

quirkygator

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

When are we supposed to expect contact from the program? I got a congratulatory call from my advanced program, but haven't heard anything from my TY. I was just wondering when orientation and stuff is so I know when to move and get apartments and do all the other paperwork.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

When are we supposed to expect contact from the program? I got a congratulatory call from my advanced program, but haven't heard anything from my TY. I was just wondering when orientation and stuff is so I know when to move and get apartments and do all the other paperwork.
sometimes it can be up to a week...if after a week , you haven't heard anything, just drop the RC a quick email saying how happy you are to match and is there anything you need to do.

Our program sends out a welcome from PD, pictures/emails of your incoming class within 2-3h after official opening ceremonies at noon. This is followed by a formal welcome packet, housing information, realtor, banking within 2-3 weeks mailed to your home address. I guess our two PC are just that awesome :)