Complete Anki Decks for SketchyPath??

awcatt

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I loved sketchy for OMS-I, but really need the anki to reinforce it. AnKing was great for this last year, but I think a lot of SketchyPath videos were added semi-recently, so it doesn't appear to have anki decks for all of the videos. Even after updating to AnKing v9, I am missing decks for most of the videos (for example, I only have decks for I think 5 of the 14 cardio videos in SketchyPath).

So my questions are:
1. Am I doing something wrong with AnKing, and it actually does have all the videos covered? (someone told me theirs has all the videos, but I couldn't confirm or figure out how).
2. Even if AnKing doesn't work, do you have a suggestion for other anki decks that are good to reinforce SketchyPath?

Personally, I don't find that I have enough time to try to make them all myself, and I know someone out there has to have done this already. Any help?? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

The deck posted above will work. I think the reason you won't find a lot of sketchy path decks is that only a small percentage of avid sketchy users have found sketchy path helpful. I'm a super visual learner and I didn't find it very helpful. That's not to say you won't, it's just more of an explanation as to why there are limited options for sketchy path decks compared to the other series. It also ofc, hasn't been around as long, which also contributes to the lower number of options.

Personally, when I got to path, I found that I needed to really start understanding the mechanisms as opposed to just having memory palace tricks, since a lot of the NBME path questions force you to extrapolate the pathophys to hypothetical questions or seemingly unrelated path conditions.

If you find the deck useful, definitely post an update so that future readers can see your thoughts on it.

Reactions: 1 user