combined study for part 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ROOPSEE

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
im looking for study group for combined study for part 1 ..anyone interested plz contact me

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Roopsee,

I am planning to take my Part 1 in the coming months, maybe June-July. Have already started studying a bit, but getting the momentum on is rather slow. Combined study sounds like a good idea. When do u plan to sit the exam? How do u suggest we group study ?

Members don't see this ad :)
ROOPSEE said:
im looking for study group for combined study for part 1 ..anyone interested plz contact me

Hey Roopsee,

I am planning to take the exam in July. I have started studying and will be glad to study together.

How do u suggest we start?

ROOPSEE said:
hi roopsey,

i m taking part 1 on july 17.i m very much intersted in ur idea of combined study.plz let me know ho we could work it out. thanks
good luck.
bye

Hii Everyone
Its Nice To Know That Many Ppl Are Interested In Forming Groups Etc
Plz Post Ur Email Id/fone Number And We Ll Take Ti From There

:) :)
tan_dentist said:
Hi Roopsee,

I am planning to take my Part 1 in the coming months, maybe June-July. Have already started studying a bit, but getting the momentum on is rather slow. Combined study sounds like a good idea. When do u plan to sit the exam? How do u suggest we group study ?

HI
I WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS STUDT GROUP, ARE WE MAKING A STUDY GROUP ONLINE OR STUDY TOGTHER IN SAME PLACE?
BECAUSE I HAVE NOT REALLY STUDY PART 1 SUBJECTS IN A LONG TIME AND I NEED A LOT OF HELP IN JUST READING THE RIGHT MATERIAL.
PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH. :)
tan_dentist said:
Hi Roopsee,

:)
Hi Roopsee,

I WANT TO STUDY WITH YOU 100%
MY EMAIL ADD IS [email protected]
LET ME KNOW WHAT BOOKS (OTHER THEN THE USUAL DENTAL DESKS AND BOARD QUESTIONS) YOU ARE READIND FOR MICRO, PATH, ANATOMY ETC.
THANKS
PS IF YOU R TOO BUSY ,DONT WORRY WHENEVER U HAVE TIME OR WHO EVER ID READING THIS.

naughtyandnice said:
hi roopsey,

i m taking part 1 on july 17.i m very much intersted in ur idea of combined study.plz let me know ho we could work it out. thanks
good luck.
bye

Hi
I m also taking exam on july 17th.I m rite now studying Micro patho from dental decks.Whats ur plan where r u located

hi,
i am also planning to give my part 1 injuly. so would like to join the group. anyone from wisconsin . right now iam doing biochem.

Hi guys,good to know that you are all studing together,hope it builds good momentum.Stay in touch with roopsee and have fun

Members don't see this ad :)
hii everyone

how do u guys wana studywith me?
option 1-weekly
option 2-everyday
pm me ur contact details and we can take it from there

good luck

someone posted about studying on the forum or stuyding together...
it is very difficult for me to study online or via the forum, so if folks are interested in studying together, please post your location!
me: near philadelphia, pa

ROOPSEE said:
Hii Everyone
Its Nice To Know That Many Ppl Are Interested In Forming Groups Etc
Plz Post Ur Email Id/fone Number And We Ll Take Ti From There

Hi Roopsee,

My e-mail ID is [email protected]

Am currently on Bio-chem. If u use MSN msng. wud like to get in touch .
Thanks

tan_dentist said:
Hi Roopsee,

My e-mail ID is [email protected]

Am currently on Bio-chem. If u use MSN msng. wud like to get in touch .
Thanks
Hi great forum guys, i am ready to roll with you to form the study group,just explain to me hw its gonna work? any site or how do we study? my email is [email protected] and am in Las vegas. so get me involved
Jewel

Hi there.... anyone currently studying patho and biochem?? I'll be taking the exam by June 1st..... so need a solid review partner....

count me in too even though my basics are really weak n secondly im not sure where to start from i was thinking abt starting from the kaplan text book first n reviewing it by dental decks ..ne suggestions plz

Sarah123 said:
Hi there.... anyone currently studying patho and biochem?? I'll be taking the exam by June 1st..... so need a solid review partner....
hi sarah,,,i am taking my exam o june 5,,,would u like to join me,,,like to know if u r from india,,and also ur mail id so that we can get in touch,, :)

HEy Guys;

I am also stydying for part one.....giving it in sept....my email is [email protected].

i need some inspiration and a study partners...anyone intrested in discussion...let me know

i say we make a yahoo group or somethinga nd everyone can email in that ..?
;)
Pk

also studying biochem.... the decks simply are not enough so referring to books. my email is [email protected]
haven't registered for the part 1 yet, but hope for july..