Class of 2010 - All Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

charity2174

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I see a lot of posts divided by school and I would like to get us all unified. For starters, I am obviously class of 2010 and attend the College of Pharmacy at the University of Arizona. When I am not losing my mind @ school, I design shirts. It is a hobby and helps keep me relaxed. I also have 4 kids and that keeps me grounded. So....anyone want to chat?:)

Members don't see this ad.

I go to school at Florida A & M University in Tallahassee Florida. I am a part of Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc., and for fun I go out with friends and plays video games. Very interested in how things are in other schools. I only have one friend who goes to another pharmacy school.

I go to school at UK in Lexington, KY. I am our ASHP President-elect and I am involved with a medical mission organzation known as the Timmy Foundation. We travel to Santo Domingo, Ecuador to provide a week of free clinics to the people, but we also help support a year round clinic that is ran by the people of Santo Domingo.

Hi Charity2174, I am a first year at howard University, first year class president. School is a little overwhelming and my life seems to be all about school. Once in a while we go out and have a good time after tough exams. Anyhow, would like to share some of your Tshirt designs. Are they pharmacy related?