chicago state v. rosalind franklin v. roosevelt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brownc75

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about adding one more school to pharmcas before the march 1st deadline. All of the schools in chicago interest me and are close to home. what are the pros/cons of these schools? which has the bette program? any feedback would help!

Members don't see this ad.

I am thinking about adding one more school to pharmcas before the march 1st deadline. All of the schools in chicago interest me and are close to home. what are the pros/cons of these schools? which has the bette program? any feedback would help!
From what I can remember, chicago state has much lower NAPLEX passing rates compared to Roosevelt and Rosalind franklin. But also keep in mind that Roosevelt and Rosalind franklin are new programs. Also roosevelt is located in a nice city + three year program, and Rosalind in general has other health programs at their school = maybe a little more experienced? Hope that helps a little!

Avoid Chicago State. Its future as a school is uncertain with all its financial problems.