Renting Chicago - Private Bedroom Available in Updated Upstairs Unit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kam Bosa

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a cozy furnished private bedroom in my spacious upstairs unit of a duplex available for rent for short-term leases for $1,000 flat per month including utilities. A longer term is also a possibility. The room and unit come with
- Closet, nightstand, lamp, full size platform bed with built in drawers for storage, and a remote controlled ceiling fan
- Access to living and dining rooms and a shared bathroom
- Fully stocked kitchen with spacious pantry and newer kitchen appliances of stove and refrigerator
- Deck and balcony
- High-speed Wifi as well as Netflix
- FREE LAUNDRY facilities in the basement
(Images are attached in the post)

The Neighborhood:
There are LOTS of great restaurants, coffee shops, bars, stores, music venues, parks and other attractions in the neighborhood. Bustling and trendy Wicker Park & Bucktown is a 10-minute walk or just 1 stop on the Blue line. The coffee shop Ipsento is at the end of my street and is considered one of the best coffee shops in town.

Getting Around:
There is free parking around the corner. Five stops on the Blue line will take you to the loop for business or recreation in about 15 minutes. Besides the train, there are buses that can help take you anywhere you need. And of course, there are also taxis and Ubers galore.

About me:
I'm naturally social but tend to be a bit quiet at home, simply because my days are usually rather busy. My interaction with you will depend on whether I'm in town or traveling for work as well as how exhausted I might be. I work a normal 8 to 5 job and if I'm in town, I'll be around in the evenings. I tend to stick to my room as I'm usually relaxing or working on my laptop.

219dde44_original.jpg
2f749557_original.jpg
5f6436b2_original.jpg
c3e93f0d_original.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I have a cozy furnished private bedroom in my spacious upstairs unit of a duplex available for rent for short-term leases for $900 flat per month including utilities. A longer term is also a possibility. The room and unit come with
- Closet, nightstand, lamp, full size platform bed with built in drawers for storage, and a remote controlled ceiling fan
- Access to living and dining rooms and a shared bathroom
- Fully stocked kitchen with spacious pantry and newer kitchen appliances of stove and refrigerator
- Deck and balcony
- High-speed Wifi as well as Netflix
- FREE LAUNDRY facilities in the basement
(Images are attached in the post)

The Neighborhood:
There are LOTS of great restaurants, coffee shops, bars, stores, music venues, parks and other attractions in the neighborhood. Bustling and trendy Wicker Park & Bucktown is a 10-minute walk or just 1 stop on the Blue line. The coffee shop Ipsento is at the end of my street and is considered one of the best coffee shops in town.

Getting Around:
There is free parking around the corner. Five stops on the Blue line will take you to the loop for business or recreation in about 15 minutes. Besides the train, there are buses that can help take you anywhere you need. And of course, there are also taxis and Ubers galore.

About me:
I'm naturally social but tend to be a bit quiet at home, simply because my days are usually rather busy. My interaction with you will depend on whether I'm in town or traveling for work as well as how exhausted I might be. I work a normal 8 to 5 job and if I'm in town, I'll be around in the evenings. I tend to stick to my room as I'm usually relaxing or working on my laptop.

View attachment 199231 View attachment 199233 View attachment 199234 View attachment 199235

Hello! Is this unit still available??