Chances??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doc..

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Here are my stats.
PAT: 22, QR: 18, RC: 21, Bio: 17, GC: 23, OC: 21, TS: 20, AA: 20.
GPA: 3.95 at CC and 4.0 at current University.
I currently work as a surgical assistant in an oral surgery office with well over >1500 hrs. I have about 200 hrs volunteering at a local hospital and food bank. Well over 3000 hrs in church volunteer work (spiritual services and community volunteering).
I'm going to be applying in just a couple of weeks and I was curious what you guys think my chances are with these schools. I understand that my DAT and GPA don't really reflect each other and may raise some eyebrows. Thats my fault for not giving myself enough time and underestimating the DAT hahaha Let me know if I should cut some, or add some. Thanks!

ATstill AZ (home state)
Creighton
LECOM-Fl
Rutgers
Ohio
Buffalo
UCLA
UCSF
Colorado
UCONN
U of Florida
UMKC
UNC-CH
Pittsburgh
UoP
Utah UoU
West Virginia

My ultimate goal is get into a school where I can come out with the smallest amount of debt and from what I've found most of these schools will either offer instate after a year OR take part in WICHE.

Members don't see this ad.

You will definitely get interviews. Where you get interviews depends on how many credits you took at CC. Just research what schools have a cut off/do not accept CC credits and you will be fine. There is a list on SDN somewhere that shows every schools CC criteria.

U of Florida is not OOS friendly. I'd remove this one.