chance me?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cluelessdr

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
GPA: 3.79
DAT-
AA: 20
PAT: 18
QR: 16
RC: 19
TS: 21
Extra Curriculars- Ambassador for my college, basketball coach, tutor, own a small business, past president of a club for a year, did research for a year (no publications though), and couple other things
Shadowing Hours- I will have around 150 when I will apply
LOR- general dentist, two science professors, my tutoring supervisor, and volunteer coordinator at the local food bank.

Basically what schools do I NOT have a chance at? I am concerned about my QR score, will a 16 hold me back?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
You should def call all the schools you are planning to apply to about the qr score and go from there. Better to get your name out along with an interest to their school while satisfying your question about ur predicament. Def not an app killer, you’ll get interviews somewhere

Reactions: 1 user
You will be fine with a 16 in the QR section. It is the least important score. I had a similar AA/TS, QR score, and had 7 or 8 interviews several years back.

An 18 PAT is something they will also take note of.

I don’t think an 18 PAT will hurt the OP too much. I had an 18 in that section and received 7 interviews, went to 6 of them, and was accepted into 5 programs on Dec 1. None of my interviewers mentioned the PAT, actually the dean of admissions at two schools told me my DAT scores were excellent, so I don’t think they cared about PAT lol