CDAT Grade Submission to ADEA AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aalhayal

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I hope you all are doing well. I have been a long time lurker, and this is my first post :)

I am a Canadian applicant, and currently submitting my application to ADEA AADSAS. My question pertains to submitting my DAT scores. Some of the schools I am applying to are considering the most recent score, and some others consider the highest. I did the DAT twice, and my second time ended to be slightly lower than my first attempt. I am wondering if it would be problematic to submit my first (and highest) DAT score attempt.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I didn’t think you had a choice. I thought you submit your DENTPIN and they get access to all your attempts.

well, when you take US DAT your score would get sent to all dental schools automatically and this actually the way TMDSAS receives Texas students score ( they get it from one of the schools that your score has been sent too). Anyway, long answer short, no you cant hide it from them and if you do report only one of them it looks so bad cause they gonna interpret it as dishonesty something. Also the thing they say only look at the last score its a lie, they will see all of them and for sure they will understand that u were capable of a higher score but it only wasn't your day. Good luck!