CCS.com grading

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PolkaDots1

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am taking part two next week and have been using CCS.com cases to prepare. I noticed that CCS.com doesn't take off points for a lot of things I do incorrectly. Is this because it wouldn't be a point deduction on the real thing or does CCS.com not really score us the way the real exam does? For example, when discharging a patient at the end of the case, I only ordered one antibiotic and did not specifically discontinue the IV abx version the patient had been on while on the ward. Even though in the answer explanation, it says there were two antibiotics that should have been ordered and it states you should send them home explicitly on PO not IV (which is what i had ordered), the case did not deduct me points. Also never had any points taken off for not ordering things like a diet when admitting a patient. Any advice?
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Can anyone help? Feeling a bit desperate as my time runs out.... :(

Do the cases get that specific where you need to dc the IV abx and dc them on oral abx?