CCOM Discussion Thread 2009-2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey guys does anyone know where I can find the cheapest apt within 10 min from school.

Check places over in Lisle. It's nearby and housing is cheaper there. Though it is probably a bit more than 10 minutes. Other than that the cheapest would be to get a house nearby with other people.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys does anyone know where I can find the cheapest apt within 10 min from school.

Hey I signed an apartment but found out I got into another school. It's in Yorktown apartment building, a one bedroom apt. Its on the 5th floor you can see floor plans at www.yorktownapthomes.com choosing 1bedroom apt. Te rent is $929 and I'm trying to transfer my lease over so it would be no hassle for you!

Contact me if you are interested!

I was just wondering if any curent ccom students could chime in on what a typical day is likefor them? And also any tips on how to study for the classes. Thank u

I just sent an email notification that I am giving up my spot so at least one more spot should be available. Good luck to those that are still waiting! CCOM is an awesome school and I know that I could have been quite happy there.

I was just wondering if any curent ccom students could chime in on what a typical day is likefor them? And also any tips on how to study for the classes. Thank u

I've written quite a few posts on this and linked them to this thread. Search for my posts in this thread and that will link you to them. If you have ?'s afterwards lemme know.

Withdrew my acceptance today. I hope one of you guys gets my spot.