CBSE App For Studying?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dogtreats

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if there's a useful app for studying for the CBSE? I'm studying via other methods but it would be nice to have it have a question bank or something on my phone that I can utilize.

Members don't see this ad.

Can anyone tell me if there's a useful app for studying for the CBSE? I'm studying via other methods but it would be nice to have it have a question bank or something on my phone that I can utilize.

Use amboss as a supplemental qbank on your phone. Alternatively download anki for phone.

UWorld has an app and you are going to want to do that bank

Members don't see this ad :)
UWorld has an app and you are going to want to do that bank

Would recommend not doing UWorld on your phone since its so important. Amboss has shorter explanations and is not as good. More "bite-sized" for when you have a few minutes on your phone here and there

Would recommend not doing UWorld on your phone since its so important. Amboss has shorter explanations and is not as good. More "bite-sized" for when you have a few minutes on your phone here and there
Take what I say with a grain of salt, I am about to finish my first pass of UWorld and haven't taken the exam yet. But you already finished this process, and are aware of what I am trying to say.

But I think ideally you are doing questions on a computer and giving it your full attention, but after a certain point, you realize that there are 3800 questions and most likely it will be beneficial to do your incorrects again. So that is roughly 14 weeks of doing a block a day 7 days a week plus incorrects. so moving through them with some efficiency is a big deal. But people swear by UWorld, so if that is the most high yield, I think it makes sense to prioritize it, you only have so much time.

Last edited: