CASPer 5/4 results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted555445

Hi team, looks like results have been delivered to schools for my 5/4 test. Has anyone found your quartile yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
The email from Casper says that results are distributed to schools within 2-3 weeks and the quartile scores will be received approximately 1 month following completion of the test. So I would guess next week the 5/4 should know results.

Reactions: 1 users
Did you get your results? I also took mine on 5/4 and I got them this morning. Apparently Casper thinks I’m a sociopath so now I’m panicking because I applied to like 7 schools that require it.

Reactions: 1 users
Yup got results. So looks like their plan is to send them out 4 weeks to the date from your test day.

I got 75-100th percentile. I honestly don't know what I did right, all I did was take the practice test they offer and read one reddit post about strategy lol. I just kinda word vomited all my thoughts about the situation down, mentioning everyone's perspective and coming up with a few solutions that might satisfy everyone. For questions about me personally I just picked a story and stuck to it. I often didn't fully finish the third prompt in each section because I spent too much time on the first two.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Did you get your results? I also took mine on 5/4 and I got them this morning. Apparently Casper thinks I’m a sociopath so now I’m panicking because I applied to like 7 schools that require it.
Nothing you can do about it now. The best thing to do is put your best foot forward in primaries and secondaries and hope for the best!

Reactions: 1 user
Nothing you can do about it now. The best thing to do is put your best foot forward in primaries and secondaries and hope for the best!
Thanks! I’m ngl I’m really mad about it. I feel like they may have wanted more sugar coated answers and my responses were to real world responses. Just my guess tho. I’m in the 2nd quartile so at least it’s not the 1st lol

Yup got results. So looks like their plan is to send them out 4 weeks to the date from your test day.

I got 75-100th percentile. I honestly don't know what I did right, all I did was take the practice test they offer and read one reddit post about strategy lol. I just kinda word vomited all my thoughts about the situation down, mentioning everyone's perspective and coming up with a few solutions that might satisfy everyone. For questions about me personally I just picked a story and stuck to it. I often didn't fully finish the third prompt in each section because I spent too much time on the first two.
Congrats on the score!