Forum Members Care Packages Have Been Sent Out!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alexj-12

Reaction score
Hey everyone, the care packages have been sent out! I'm going to leave what is in the care package to be a surprise, but I hope you enjoy all the goodies we included in the package!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone, the care packages have been sent out! I'm going to leave what is in the care package to be a surprise, but I hope you enjoy all the goodies we included in the package!
Hi there,
I received two packages in the mail today, both from the same mailing address in Wisconsin.
The first had a very cool black SDN winter hat and stickers.
The second one (the reason for this message) contained a similar black winter hat with "Sniper's Hide" written in it, as well as stickers of rifle targets.
Clearly, this confused me just a bit as I have no idea what Sniper's Hide is nor have I ever been engaged in hunting, target practice or whatever else this group does.
I have attached pictures of both for your review.
Any additional information would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!
IMG_0338.png
IMG_0339.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
@RheumDoc112 - Sorry about the error - we had a company help us with the packing and shipping and clearly another company's package got included with yours by accident.

We'll let them know about the mistake.

Edit: And you are free to do what you like with the stickers and extra hat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hey! I got my care package over the weekend, too. Thank you! :)