MPH Canadian MPH students in the U.S.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

niveK7

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any students that have gone down to a U.S. School for their MPH? I feel like choices here are really limited as we basically only have one accredited MPH school here in Canada (U of A) and only two other programs, one of them being in French. wondering what your experiences were like. If you did go to the states, did you go straight after undergrad? Did you bother applying to any Canadian schools, or were you intent on Going to the states? If already graduated, were you able to find a job back home? I'm considering applying to Emory for my MPH. Would really appreciate a response from fellow Canadians, or anyone with insight, thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Had several Canadian classmates come to the US for MPH. They all graduated and managed to find jobs all over (in the US and in Canada).

Had several Canadian classmates come to the US for MPH. They all graduated and managed to find jobs all over (in the US and in Canada).
Found jobs in the U.S. Too?! That's encouraging, thanks for the response!