Can you change an answer choice after block time ends?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sahell

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I read somewhere that once the block time ends, you can change the answer choice of the question you're on and can't go back. This did not happen in the practise exam I just did at prometric. It just went to the break screen.

Has anyone who has done STEP 1 confirm? I know it's a minor point but I've needed to change an answer at the last second a couple of times now and don't want my score dropping.

Members don't see this ad.

I read somewhere that once the block time ends, you can change the answer choice of the question you're on and can't go back. This did not happen in the practise exam I just did at prometric. It just went to the break screen.

Has anyone who has done STEP 1 confirm? I know it's a minor point but I've needed to change an answer at the last second a couple of times now and don't want my score dropping.
After the block time ends all answers get submitted and you go to the break screen.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

Did you get a score when you did the practice at Prometric? How many total blocks and questions were there?
If my goal score is >240, what uworld assessment should I be getting around now? Step 1 scheduled on Dec 31...
I plan on doing 1 or 2 uworld self assessments and 1 or 2 nbmes (17,18,19) before my exam and have booked myself for a practice session at Prometric on Dec 30th...
It would be cool if any of you people can guide me with my questions. Thanks !

No score, just %correct. Total 3 blocks 40 each. You can find the same questions on the website with the answer key.
UWSA usually overpredicts (definitely UWSA1, not so sure about 2). NMBE predicts your score within +-10 points. 19 supposedly under predicts.
Mine's on the 28th.