Can I choose which schools receive my AADSAS application???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Janil411

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I realized I need to get a chemistry professor LOR for ECU but for the other schools Im applying to im fine. When I have to submit my AADSAS application do I have to submit all of them at the same time or can I choose when each school gets my application?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I realized I need to get a chemistry professor LOR for ECU but for the other schools Im applying to im fine. When I have to submit my AADSAS application do I have to submit all of them at the same time or can I choose when each school gets my application?
You can choose which schools to apply to I'm pretty sure. On the submit page it'll only allow you to submit applications that are complete.

I think what you can do is not add that school as a designation when you submit, and you can continue to add schools after you submit.

You can choose which schools to apply to I'm pretty sure. On the submit page it'll only allow you to submit applications that are complete.
Thank You so much thats good to know, because half the schools I am applying to don't have supplemental questions