COMLEX Came out of 2nd attempt at PE feeling worse than the first

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kovblu

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
My first time taking the PE I failed because of OMT, apparently. I took the second attempt about a week ago and I am so afraid I failed again, even though I think I did a little better than last time. I guess I'm looking for reassurance that it's unlikely I failed a second time...? Does anyone know the statistics for second-time pass? I was definitely really nervous the second time, and it was all I could think about over this weekend.

Members don't see this ad.

My first time taking the PE I failed because of OMT, apparently. I took the second attempt about a week ago and I am so afraid I failed again, even though I think I did a little better than last time. I guess I'm looking for reassurance that it's unlikely I failed a second time...? Does anyone know the statistics for second-time pass? I was definitely really nervous the second time, and it was all I could think about over this weekend.
87.5% of second-time test takers pass, per the only published data available, which is old.

Reactions: 1 user