California State Board for c/o 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cheddar87

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything in regards to taking the actual exam in light of covid 19? Fourth years (from my school) who graduate in 4 weeks still have not taken the exam or even have an update from the state board as to a backup/change of plans. Anyone have info? We’re supposed to start work/internships soon. :thinking:

Members don't see this ad.

The Davis class has had a heck of a time with it. I had to call multiple times before the would approve my application and many students had to do the same or even go in person, and this was before COVID social distancing. I take it on Thursday.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have heard of a couple people calling and emailing the state board several times and eventually getting their applications pushed through- perhaps try that?

Also if anyone has any study guides or materials for the exam please message me, I would greatly appreciate it! I am from out of the country so I really don't know too many people who have taken the exam.

Hi there, less of a question about applications/processing and more of a question about the current test-taking situation. Would anyone who's taken it recently be willing to fill me in on what type of Covid safety precautions the test centers are taking? I'm a bit nervous about it considering that the county where I'm taking my exam is experiencing a spike in cases. Thanks for any info.

Hi there, less of a question about applications/processing and more of a question about the current test-taking situation. Would anyone who's taken it recently be willing to fill me in on what type of Covid safety precautions the test centers are taking? I'm a bit nervous about it considering that the county where I'm taking my exam is experiencing a spike in cases. Thanks for any info.
You are required to wear a mask. Social distancing is put in place between computers for the exam. I don't remember if they took our temperature before but I don't think they did. You did have to sign a form declaring you had no symptoms/contact etc

Reactions: 1 user