cal pacific?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anastacia23

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

does anyone have any personal experience w/ cal pacific? interviews? how competitive? good people to contact in the program? is it geared towards ppl who want to go into academics/research? I will be doing a MICU rotation there and wanted to check out the radonc prgrogram at the same time...cal pacific does not offer a senior clerkship in radonc and so i was planning to do something on the side...any contacts etc would be greatly appreciated....

thanks....
anastacia

Members don't see this ad.

It is a small program. Seems great if you are interested in private practice. They are going to be expanding one of their sites and adding IGRT. It is hard to beat the SF area for liveability - sorry NYC, Boston, and Chi people. Unless they changed their policy within the last 6 months, I beleive you can do a clerkship there. I dropped by and asked and then they contacted me a couple months later to follow up if I was still interested. Go to their site through Cal PAcific page and I believe they have info on clerkship.

Have fun

while it was fun visiting sf, to me it basically seemed like mini NYC. I dont mean that insultingly. That might be the ticket for a heck of a lot of people. But i personally have no desire to live on the west coast.