Position Available CA Neurology PGY-2 position to start on 7/1/2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neurocsmc

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Neurology PGY-2 opening available to start on 7/1/2019 at Cedars-Sinai, Los Angeles, CA

PREREQUISITES:
- Successful completion of PGY-1 year in an internal medicine program accredited by Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada

Interested candidates should email the following:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in this position and, if applicable, the reason for leaving your current residency program.
- Curriculum Vitae or ERAS application.
- Three Letters of Recommendation.
- USMLE Scores
- Medical School Transcript and Diploma.
- Dean's Letter or MSPE.
- In-training exam results, if available.
- Foreign Medical Graduates: PTAL, ECFMG Certification, visa status (please note we don’t sponsor H1B visa)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
is the position still available?
Hi ! I am currently a PGY1 in a Neurology program and looking for a PGY2 position in IM. I was wondering if you are in categorical IM and in that case if you would be interested in swapping ? Thanks !

I'm interested. Where do I send the email?
Hi ! I am currently a PGY1 in a Neurology program and looking for a PGY2 position in IM. I was wondering if you are in categorical IM and in that case if you would be interested in swapping ? Thanks !

Neurology PGY-2 opening available to start on 7/1/2019 at Cedars-Sinai, Los Angeles, CA

PREREQUISITES:
- Successful completion of PGY-1 year in an internal medicine program accredited by Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada

Interested candidates should email the following:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in this position and, if applicable, the reason for leaving your current residency program.
- Curriculum Vitae or ERAS application.
- Three Letters of Recommendation.
- USMLE Scores
- Medical School Transcript and Diploma.
- Dean's Letter or MSPE.
- In-training exam results, if available.
- Foreign Medical Graduates: PTAL, ECFMG Certification, visa status (please note we don’t sponsor H1B visa)
hello, I am very interested, let me know if still available, if yes, I ll give you details about my IM program. Thx!

is the position still available?