Ca-1 2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dryacku

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I went through the couples match and my fiance matched in radiology in the philadelphia area. I did not have any programs ranked in that area. I later learned I would have matched at a very good program in chicago but because she did not match in Chicago I did not match at all.

If anyone knows of any spots that are open or will be open in 2008 please let me know, I am very interested.

The insecurity sucks...

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

yo bro. Rush was the program I was refering to. I learned that Rush did have me on their rank list. I already re applied. But didnt they already fill their positions?

Members don't see this ad :)
I went through the couples match and my fiance matched in radiology in the philadelphia area. I did not have any programs ranked in that area. I later learned I would have matched at a very good program in chicago but because she did not match in Chicago I did not match at all.

If anyone knows of any spots that are open or will be open in 2008 please let me know, I am very interested.

The insecurity sucks...

thanks

So you are trying to go to philadelphia? Why reappy to rush? Temple had an open spot last I heard.

Just reapplied to see what would happen and would make a move after that... maybe live apart... in any case Phili would be ideal. Hopefully something will open up next year.

thanks