Board Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FrkyBgStok

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am in PEM and love tox but I don’t think a fellowship is in my future. I still like reading and learning. Rosh Review has great resources for EM and PEM for board study. Is there a book or a resource that is a ton of questions to hit the high and medium points in toxicology? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Short answer is no. The board review course comes with access to a question bank and there is a homebrewed app floating around but there is nothing on the level of the major question banks used in medical school. Olson's Poisoning and Drug overdose is a good reference to check on shift and briefly dig a little deeper into an overdose. Goldfrank's is the major regularly updated textbook, they used to make a smaller handbook but I don't think it's been updated in over a decade. There are some good podcasts and a lot of the FOAM websites do a decent job on toxicology. The Tox & the Hound sub-site on EMCrit puts out some great articles.

So plenty to read and listen too but no great question banks.

Reactions: 1 user