BnB vs Najeeb?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunnyk123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
For first year I used Najeeb to learn phys and I thought that he was great. I have heard that BnB also does a good job of covering phys. Anyone have any insight into how BnB differs from Dr. Najeeb? Najeeb gave a very comprehensive lecture that laid a solid foundation and then added in the details. The only downside was that they were very long. Are BnB videos similar?

Members don't see this ad.

To be honest Boards and Beyond is amazing. Unfortunately I only discovered it ~1 week out from Step 1 so I had to focus on watching the videos on my weak areas. I would’ve paid for a full 2 year subscription if I had to do it all over again. The videos are ~20 minutes on average and go into what I felt was the perfect amount of detail. There were even a few questions I got on Step 1 that I only got right because I happened to see it on the videos.

Dr. Najeeb is amazing too and worth every penny, but the videos are too long to use as review materials. He is definitely more suited to be used as a primary resource.

Reactions: 1 user