Best schools for drug development?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toshimonkey

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right forum to ask, please redirect me if needed.

I am applying to p school. Ive found im not crazy about retail after working as a tech for two years. I got into pharmacy because i am highly motivated to study the chemistry and i found that the actual knowledge isnt used much in day to day retail.

I think i want to get into the industry side - research and discovery. What schools are known for having good programs in this regard? Also are there any good resources or organizations i should look into?

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Not sure if this is the right forum to ask, please redirect me if needed.

I am applying to p school. Ive found im not crazy about retail after working as a tech for two years. I got into pharmacy because i am highly motivated to study the chemistry and i found that the actual knowledge isnt used much in day to day retail.

I think i want to get into the industry side - research and discovery. What schools are known for having good programs in this regard? Also are there any good resources or organizations i should look into?

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

A PhD program that will fund you. :)