Question Banner Ads

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Raryn

Infernal Internist / Enigmatic Endocrinologist
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do verified physicians get banner ads now again? I haven't seen one in years but now a huge banner at the top encouraging me to apply to some pre-med scholar prep course through UCLA is popping up for me consistently.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Why are we allowing banner ads that are absurdly huge? The current one on my forum homepage spans about twice the screen width and takes up about 4 inches of screen length as well. Throws the whole page off kilter.

Members don't see this ad :)
They aren't displaying properly. There's a bug when members are using the self service option to set up the sponsorship that drops the banner on the main page, where we normally do not have a slot. It's easy to resolve when I know it is occurring.

Reactions: 1 user
They aren't displaying properly. There's a bug when members are using the self service option to set up the sponsorship that drops the banner on the main page, where we normally do not have a slot. It's easy to resolve when I know it is occurring.
I'm now getting banner ads for some student loan company. "Commonbond"