bad news for rae...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

raeshine

moving to Detroit
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just got rejected by indiana u.
looks like i'm reapplying... :(

Members don't see this ad.

raeshine said:

ah sorry to hear that bro. did you call the deal to find out why you were rejected? you still have time to patch up any small holes and reapply early.

good luck

sorry to hear that. do you have any more pending spots? hope you can get in somewhere else. ;) keep your head up!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
CaptainJack02 said:
ah sorry to hear that bro. did you call the deal to find out why you were rejected? you still have time to patch up any small holes and reapply early.

good luck

:cool: bro?
dude, i'm a girl :wow:
i just the letter today, but i'm on a wait-list at another school. i've already started filling out AMCAS 2005 and am okay with taking a year off. i think i applied too late last year (AMCAS in LATE august...damn), so i'm planning on sending that in june 1.

should i call IU and find out why they rejected me?

It never hurts to call and inquire about what needs to be improved. The early application is KEY as well!!!

raeshine said:
but i'm on a wait-list at another school. i've already started filling out AMCAS 2005 and am okay with taking a year off. i think i applied too late last year (AMCAS in LATE august...damn), so i'm planning on sending that in june 1.
QUOTE]

And you still might get in this time around. Tomorrow is May 15th, a lot of those waitlists are going to start moving. Sounds like you have a healthy outlook on it though, and that is awesome. Good luck!

raeshine said:

Hey rae,

I am sorry to hear about your news. I am glad to see that you have not given up hope about getting moved from the waitlist to the class of 2008. It is a good idea to go ahead and plan to reapply, just in case. I know how you feel, I went through the same thing three times, but dont get frustrated and give up hope. Your dream of becoming a physician will come true. I will keep my fingers crossed and hope that you will get in this year though. Good luck to you and let us know what happens. If there is anything we can do to help, just let us know.

Aaron