Bad Internet Connection During Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kiwisssss

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just had an interview where the internet on the interviewer’s end was bad and we kept on getting disconnected. I know its not my internets fault bc it was fine before and after going into the breakout room with the interviewer. But I’m not sure if the interviewer knows that its her side.

As a result I couldnt say half of what I wanted to say and the atmosphere was bad as well. I’m really bummed as this was at my top choice.. Should I contact the school with what happened?

Members don't see this ad.

I just had an interview where the internet on the interviewer’s end was bad and we kept on getting disconnected. I know its not my internets fault bc it was fine before and after going into the breakout room with the interviewer. But I’m not sure if the interviewer knows that its her side.

As a result I couldnt say half of what I wanted to say and the atmosphere was bad as well. I’m really bummed as this was at my top choice.. Should I contact the school with what happened?

do what you feel is right...

Definitely contact the school about it. They may actually give you additional opportunities to talk with interviewers.

Members don't see this ad :)

Ahh! Technology.
Interviews are not necessarily about what you wanted to say. If the interviewer was not happy with the communication and if he/she feels that all the questions/information their were after were not sufficient, there is a good chance they would contact you.