Position Available AVAILABLE: FM PGY-2 position to start July 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MS8714

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I'm currently a PGY-1 in family medicine looking for someone to take over my position to start PGY-2 year in July 2015. I need to find someone by THIS Friday before DO rank list is due so please please contact me. I'm trying to reapply for a different specialty where my heart has been since high school and won't be able to if I don't have a replacement. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey. do you have to be DO or is MD ok?

Hey, I'm currently a PGY-1 in family medicine looking for someone to take over my position to start PGY-2 year in July 2015. I need to find someone by THIS Friday before DO rank list is due so please please contact me. I'm trying to reapply for a different specialty where my heart has been since high school and won't be able to if I don't have a replacement. Thanks!
Hi,
I am interested. How can we proceed? Where do I send my application?
Chad

Please PM me.