Question Autoplay videos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ThoracicGuy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
It may be related to the browser. Just tried it on Safari for iOS without issues.

Can you try on another system or browser and see if you continue to have the issue?

It may be related to the browser. Just tried it on Safari for iOS without issues.

Can you try on another system or browser and see if you continue to have the issue?

I just tried it on Firefox for Android, since I'm at work and can't connect to reddit based urls. The same autoplay happened. I haven't noticed videos autoplaying from other sources or other sites. I've also connected to it both from my home wifi connection as well as my cellular connection, so that doesn't play a role in the problem.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's an issue related to Brave. I'm on Android too and don't have issues on other browsers.

It's an issue related to Brave. I'm on Android too and don't have issues on other browsers.

I don't have the issue on other websites. Yesterday was also the first time I noticed it. Firefox has the same issue.