MCAT Ask Me Anything

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UWorld MCAT

Vendor
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Questions about MCAT or UWorld? Ask away . . .

Members don't see this ad.

I feel like it is Christmas week here on SDN. There are so many test prep companies and I have too many questions to ask lol. Anyways, I watch a YouTuber by the name of EJfitness and he talked about UWorld. He talked about everything that you offer and it is something for pre-meds to look into. Other than practice questions, will UWorld offer videos/tutoring services in the future? Or is UWorld strictly question based?

Reactions: 1 user
I feel like it is Christmas week here on SDN. There are so many test prep companies and I have too many questions to ask lol. Anyways, I watch a YouTuber by the name of EJfitness and he talked about UWorld. He talked about everything that you offer and it is something for pre-meds to look into. Other than practice questions, will UWorld offer videos/tutoring services in the future? Or is UWorld strictly question based?

We specialize in questions. At this time we have no plans to create any videos or provide tutoring services. Many relate our Qbank to having a tutor because the explanations are so in depth. Feel free to take advantage of our 15 day free trial here: mcat.uworld.com

Members don't see this ad :)
I am doing the CARS on uworld, which only has 100ish questions, will you add more and expand the q bank anytime soon? and when will you have more material? thanks!!

I am doing the CARS on uworld, which only has 100ish questions, will you add more and expand the q bank anytime soon? and when will you have more material? thanks!!

Yes we are constantly adding questions/content to the Qbank.

Last edited:
Yes we are constantly adding to questions/content to the Qbank.
So does that mean if I purchase 3 months and start doing problems, by the end of 3 months, you will have more problems for me than what is already available? thanks

So does that mean if I purchase 3 months and start doing problems, by the end of 3 months, you will have more problems for me than what is already available? thanks

If you purchase a subscription, any time we add questions, they will be added to your subscription.

Hi I am just wondering, what are the differences between purchasing the UWorld test prep and the using the demo question bank, besides the time limit? Do the demos contain all the questions that the subscription have? Or is the demo basically the same thing as the subscription?

Hi I am just wondering, what are the differences between purchasing the UWorld test prep and the using the demo question bank, besides the time limit? Do the demos contain all the questions that the subscription have? Or is the demo basically the same thing as the subscription?

Hello, I assume you are referring to the 15 day access? If so, then yes the time limit is the only difference. With the qbank now having over 1,100 questions, the longer durations allow you ample time to get through all the questions with time to review the rationales.

What is a rough estimate on time do you think it would take an average person to go though all of the questions? Just trying to roughly figure out how much time I should set aside for it after my content review for my test April 21st.

What is a rough estimate on time do you think it would take an average person to go though all of the questions? Just trying to roughly figure out how much time I should set aside for it after my content review for my test April 21st.

I would say about 2-3 months, depending on the speed at which you go through the questions as well as how many questions you do a day. It's been about a month or two for me and I've gone through half the questions available (500 questions). Hope that helped!

Reactions: 1 users
I would say about 2-3 months, depending on the speed at which you go through the questions as well as how many questions you do a day. It's been about a month or two for me and I've gone through half the questions available (500 questions). Hope that helped!

Thanks for the response fitdoc010996. Yes our MCAT team recommends at least 90 days. Especially if you are taking the time read through the explanations and now that we have over 1,000 questions in the MCAT Qbank, so it does take a little more time to get through all of the questions. And we are continuing to add more questions daily!!!

Does UWORLD still do 30 or 90 day free trial?