Arizona School of Podiatric Medicine at Midwestern University (AZCPM) Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DexterMorganSK

Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Was accepted last week with a 3.33 gpa and 494 MCAT. Did anyone notice that this school did not give us a virtual tour or presentation? I liked my interview, I just feel like I don't know much about the program besides its board pass rates. Any and all info is greatly appreciated!

Reactions: 1 user
Was accepted last week with a 3.33 gpa and 494 MCAT. Did anyone notice that this school did not give us a virtual tour or presentation? I liked my interview, I just feel like I don't know much about the program besides its board pass rates. Any and all info is greatly appreciated!
I was also accepted last week! I attended an in person interview and was able to see the Glendale area as well as the entire campus. The dean was fantastic and answered questions about class schedules, living situations, and many others! Any questions please PM me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone do a virtual interview that can share how the day is set up? Any info would be appreciated!

Does this school provide any scholarships at time of acceptance offer?

Current 3rd year, reach out with any questions you may have!

Just received my acceptance call. I am wondering how prepared you felt by the program for your boards. Also, is cost of housing a huge consideration?

Reactions: 1 users
Just received my acceptance call. I am wondering how prepared you felt by the program for your boards. Also, is cost of housing a huge consideration?
For boards, I feel like our school prepares us extremely well. Our didactics are tough but it pays off in the end. Our pass rate this year was like 96%.
For housing, my situation is slightly different because I own a house with my wife. So my mortgage is as much as some individuals paying rent.

Apartment prices have doubled in the last couple years. If you decide on MWU and are worried about cost of living, apply to on-campus housing ASAP.

The on-campus student apartments are 1/2 or even 1/3 the price of the surrounding apartment complexes.

Status
Not open for further replies.